Worldwide there’s a fast growing resistance to the corona policy.
Various investigators conduct investigations, in collaboration with lawyers and advocates. The 2nd Nuremberg Tribunal is a fact. Its act has been in preparation for months now.
This is under the leadership of German lawyer Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, who is currently filing a class action. What is a class action? A class action, also called a representative action or group claim, is a form of jurisprudence in which a large group of people collectively bring a claim before the court or in which a certain class of defendants is prosecuted.
And now good news from Norway:
- A group of researchers from Norway have filed a lawsuit against the corona policy.
- The Norwegian government is being sued for crimes against humanity.
- A report on this has been sent to the Ålesund police station.
- A copy of the report is currently being sent to the International Criminal Court and then released on the Internet.
- You can see the Norwegian version of the report, sent to the police, translated below.
- You can download the official document (in Norwegian) here.